The laser cutting and engraving services cover a variety of materials including hardwood, MDF, plastic, acrylic, mirror, cloth, leather, paper, chipboard, glass, metal, rubber, and more. work is done on a 3 x 4 foot lasering area with a 4 x 8 foot pass through ability to laser larger items.
- Mock up cutouts for students, designers and architects
- Acrylic or wood signage
- Embossing surfaces of furniture or accesories
- Personalized branding on products and promotional items
- Pieces for architectural models or craft models
- Peel and stick adhesive laser cut plexiglass and mirror plexi.
- Etched art prints
- Etched photos or art on various materials such as wood, glass or stone.
- Etching glass plate or mirror
- Personalized or etched glasses or bottles
- Personalized give-away items for corporate or private events.
- Intricate paper cutouts such as lace patterned gate-fold invitations
- Unique business cards
- Manufacturing parts for the maker community
- Customized jewelry
- And more...